Partner for Change Visa® Card
Now you can help your favorite cause while enjoying all the privileges of SAFE's Platinum Visa Credit Card. Delight in the knowledge that 1% of the total purchases made with your SAFE Partner for Change Visa Card could save a life or make a child's wish come true.
The Partner for Change Visa Card includes:
- No annual fee
- 1% donation to a designated cause based on your total purchases*
- Credit limits up to $20,000
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- No cash advance fee if the cash advance is taken at any SAFE ATM, through CALL-24 Phone Banking, or through SAFE Online Banking
- Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide
- A convenient source of overdraft protection for your SAFE checking account
- SAFEGUARD protection against unauthorized transactions
- Complimentary Warranty Manager Service
- Complimentary Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Affordable payment protection plan options
Choose from one of the following designated charities:
- American Heart Association
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Los Rios Foundation
- Make-a-Wish Foundation
- Serotonin Surge Charities
- Sutter Roseville Medical Foundation
- UC Davis Health System and Children's Hospital
- UCP of Greater Sacramento
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Contact the SAFE Call Center during normal business hours at (916) 979-7233 or (800) SEE-SAFE. Or, use online Live Help.
After normal business hours, please call (800) 252-2273.
* The 1% donation applies only to purchases. Balance transfers and cash advances are excluded. The donation is paid by SAFE to a single selected nonprofit organization. Donations are calculated annually and paid in February of the following year. To be eligible for the donation calculation, members must make a minimum of $1,000 in purchases during the calculation period, and the account must be in good standing.