Student Visa® Card
Start your college career with smart credit. With the SAFE Student Visa Card, college students can establish credit with a card that charges no annual fee and offers a modest credit limit — no more than $500.
The SAFE Student Visa Card includes:
- Credit limits up to $500 with a well-qualified parent or legal guardian co-signer
- Students with limited or no credit history are eligible
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- No cash advance fee if the cash advance is taken at any SAFE ATM, through CALL-24, or through SAFE's Online Banking
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- Overdraft protection source for your SAFE checking account
- SAFEGUARD protects against unauthorized transactions
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Contact the SAFE Call Center during normal business hours at (916) 979-7233 or (800) SEE-SAFE. Or, use online Live Help.
After normal business hours, please call (800) 252-2273.
Verified by Visa - Verified by Visa is an innovative service offering secure Internet shopping by using your preferred form of Internet payment – your SAFE Student Visa Credit Card. Verified by Visa lets you add a personal password to your existing card, getting added security, and the reassurance that only you can use your card online. To register for this service, please visit the Verified by Visa registration site . You may also enroll with any participating Verified by Visa merchant.