- Security Training, Education, and Awareness
- Enhanced Online Security
- Debit and Credit Card Data Compromise at Target
- ATM Safety
- Elder Abuse
- Email Fraud
- Grant Overpayment Fraud
- Identity Theft
- Link Shorteners - Tiny URLs
- Lottery Fraud Schemes
- Online Protection for Kids
- Online Transaction Security
- Other Fraud Schemes
- Security Glossary
- SSL - Secure Socket Layer
- Telephone Fraud
- Voice over IP
SAFE is committed to safeguard your accounts and keep your funds secure.
If an unauthorized transaction occurs on your account due to use of your SAFE debit/ATM card or SAFE credit card, your liability will be zero dollars. An unauthorized transaction is defined as a transaction not initiated nor approved by the member, joint owner, co-borrower, or authorized user.
To be eligible for this protection, you must meet the obligations described in the Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure and your Visa Credit Card Disclosure and adhere to the responsibilities below.
- Check your account balances and statements regularly.
- Never share your personal identification number (PIN) or password.
- Contact SAFE immediately if your card, PIN, or password has been lost or stolen.
What should I do if I discover an unauthorized transaction on my account?
Contact SAFE immediately at (916) 979-7233 or (800) SEE-SAFE, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.