- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Options
- First Time Homebuyer
- Fixed-rate Mortgage Options
- Home Equity
- Local Lending
- Mortgage Officers
- Other Resources
- Start moving with this limited-time offer
- Subordination Requirements
- Make ownership easier and more affordable
- Historic low rates
- Purchase or Refinance
- Green Energy Loan
- Land and Lot Loans
- Avoiding Foreclosure
- Homeowners Insurance
Home Equity Line of Credit
Your home's equity can be an excellent source of funding for home improvements, debt consolidation, and emergency cash. With a Home Equity Line of Credit at SAFE, you can be sure you make the most of that equity with:
- Great low interest rates — view rates here!
- Fast processing
- Closing costs waived1
- Annual fee waiver for the first year with a $7,000 draw
- Financing of up to 80% of your home's value
- Interest paid may be tax deductible—check with your tax advisor
|Recommended for Members who||Want the convenience of a Line of Credit with the best interest rate.|
|Minimum Amount to Open||
|Annual Percentage Rate||
Check Rates and Disclosures Here!
|Fix a Portion of the Line||Not Available|
|Appraisal Fee||Fee of up to $425 may apply (higher fees apply to investment properties)|
|Financing||Up to 80% of the home's value|
Check with your tax advisor.
For your loan options, rates, and disclosures click here.
1 For owner occupied properties only: If line closed within 3 yrs, closing costs waived will be owed. Appraisal fee of up to $400 may apply.