Direct Deposit is the fastest and most convenient way to get your paycheck! Sign up for automatic direct deposit to your SAFE account and enjoy these benefits:
- Receive your payment faster — get paid a day early!*
- Build your savings effortlessly by having a portion of your paycheck deposited into any of your SAFE savings accounts.
- Avoid a paper check that can be lost or stolen by mail.
- Save time — there’s no need to visit a branch or ATM.
To sign up for Direct Deposit, you will need the SAFE routing number (321173742), and your account number. Your account number can be obtained from Online Banking or a voided check.
Use Online Banking to find your account number
Log in to Online Banking and find your checking account number in three easy steps:
Here’s how to find these items on your checks:
How to find the routing number:
Account and routing numbers are needed for many transactions: Direct Deposit, ACH transactions, automatic payments, payment apps, and more.
To initiate electronic EFT and ACH withdrawals, deposits, Direct Deposit, or any other payments on your SAFE account, you will need to provide SAFE’s routing number, 321173742, and your checking or savings account number.
- Checking account number – Don’t include any leading zeros or the check number.
- Savings account number – Account number and two-digit savings (00) suffix as listed on your SAFE account statement.
- For deposits to or withdrawals from any other type of account, contact SAFE.
To set up Direct Deposit with your employer, you’ll need:
- Your SAFE account number – Don’t include any leading zeros or the check number.
- A voided check (if requested)
- SAFE’s routing number
* Subject to receipt from originator and other terms and conditions.