SBA Loan Programs
SBA 504 Loan
Your small business is growing fast and that's the good news! Now you need more space to accommodate the new growth. The Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 Loan can help you finance commercial real estate with as little as 10% down payment required.
With an SBA 504 Loan, you can:
- Borrow up to $5,000,000 (Total maximum funding, including the SBA-funded 2nd Deed of Trust)
- Purchase a retail, light industrial, warehouse, or office space.
- Contribute a minimum 10% down payment or equity
(minimum 15% down payment or equity required for “special use” properties).
- Enjoy low rates and excellent service from professional experts.
To apply for an SBA 504 Loan or to learn more about our business lending solutions, contact a SAFE business expert today! Or contact a Business Development Officer at (916) 971-6430.
SBA 7(a) Loan
You've found the business of your dreams and need to finance the purchase. Your small business is ready to expand and you need more space. You need to finance more than $100,000 of equipment. The SBA 7(a) Loan can help you achieve your small business goals!
With an SBA 7(a) Loan, you can:
- Borrow from $100,000 to $5,000,000
- Use funds for business acquisition, equipment acquisition, commercial real estate, or working capital
- Refinance existing eligible business debt or other expenses
- Enjoy low rates and excellent service from professional experts
To apply for a SBA 7(a) Loan or to learn more about our business lending solutions, contact a SAFE business expert today! Or, contact your local Business Banking Officer at (916) 971-6434.