SAFE Payment Protection
Life can be unpredictable...
SAFE Payment Protection, offered by SAFE, helps protect you, your family and your credit rating so you can have peace of mind knowing your monthly loan payments may be cancelled up to an agreement maximum without penalty, added interest, or being reported as delinquent to the credit bureau.
Did you know? Click here to view statistics that may surprise you!
By choosing the right plan for your needs, SAFE Payment protection helps relieve the stress and worries of making loan payments should one of the protected unplanned events occur.
SAFE Payment Protection includes:
- Involuntary Unemployment Coverage - gives you assurance during a difficult time that one of your major monthly expenses will be taken care of as you search for new employment
- Disability Coverage - helps you avoid bills piling up as you try to regain your health and earning capacity
- Hospital Stay Coverage - provides peace-of-mind and one less worry while you're in the hospital
- Terminal Condition Coverage - provides peace-of-mind during the most difficult time coping with the serious condition
- Accidental Death/Death Coverage - gives your family time to get back on their feet financially
No obligation for 30 days
When you apply for SAFE Payment Protection, you have 30 days to review your plan. If you are not satisfied with the program or if your situation changes, you can cancel it at any time. If you do so within the first 30 days, any fees paid will be refunded.
A benefit for our members
More than ever, we all worry about things that might happen tomorrow. SAFE Payment Protection provides an important sense of financial security - letting you worry less and sleep a little better at night.
Click here to sign up now, or to learn more about the SAFE Payment Protection program. Or, call (916) 979-SAFE, (800) 733-7233 or visit any SAFE branch.
* This product is optional - Your purchase of SAFE Payment Protection is optional. Whether or not you purchase SAFE Payment Protection will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any existing credit agreement you have with SAFE Credit Union.
* Additional Disclosures - We will give you additional information before you are required to pay for SAFE Payment Protection. This information will include a copy of the contract containing the terms and conditions of SAFE Payment Protection.
* Eligibility Requirements, Conditions and Exclusions - There are eligibility requirements, conditions and exclusions that could prevent you from receiving SAFE Payment Protection benefits, You should carefully read your SAFE Payment Protection contract for a full explanation of the terms and conditions of the SAFE Payment Protection Program. Term limits may apply.