When you refinance your used car, truck, or SUV at SAFE, you'll get a great deal. Our Auto Loan Refinance Program offers:
- Zero down payment
- Terms up to 84 months1
- Competitive rates
- No payments for 90 days2
- Skip-a-pay - defer up to two payments during the life of the loan3
Take advantage of our low rates, flexible financing, and exceptional service today!
Protect your auto from life's surprises with Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP), Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI), Auto Insurance and SAFE Payment Protection.
- Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP)
- Do you have enough insurance to protect you if your car, truck, van, or SUV was stolen or totaled in an accident? If not, you may be faced with an expensive gap between what your vehicle is worth and what you actually owe.
- Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI)
- After searching for the best car, truck, van, or SUV, you'll want to protect it. SAFE can help you protect your new or used vehicle with Mechanical Breakdown Insurance.
- SAFE Payment Protection
- SAFE Payment Protection helps relieve the financial stress and worry related to making loan payments if your life takes an unexpected turn.
- Auto Insurance
- At SAFE, we want to make it easy and cost-effective for you to protect what's essential. Your vehicles are important investments, so make sure that they are well-protected. Our trusted partner, Apollo Insurance Services is committed to helping you find the coverage to fit your needs, at a price that's right for you.
Ready to buy a new or used car, truck, or SUV?
SAFE is committed to helping you find just the right vehicle for your lifestyle! You can find tutorials on each step to buying a new or used vehicle. These tutorials will help you decide how much to spend, the value of your current car, and then guide you to find the vehicle you want. You can also determine a fair price and apply for a loan with SAFE. All the information you need is just a click away.
The 10 steps for buying a vehicle
- Finding the Right Car For You
- How Much Can You Afford?
- What is the Value of Your Current Vehicle?
- Locating the Car You Want
- Pricing the Vehicle You Want to Buy
- Negotiating the Price
- Closing the Deal
- Financing Your Vehicle
- Reviewing and Signing the Paperwork
- Inspecting and Taking Ownership of Your Vehicle
Click on the links below to research, shop, and buy vehicles, plus find the value of your current car, check your credit report, and calculate everything from how much you can spend on a vehicle to the amount of your monthly payments.
Determine how much you can spend with our calculator: