- Security Training, Education, and Awareness
- Enhanced Online Security
- ATM Safety
- Elder Abuse
- Email Fraud
- Grant Overpayment Fraud
- Identity Theft
- Link Shorteners - Tiny URLs
- Lottery Fraud Schemes
- Online Protection for Kids
- Online Transaction Security
- Other Fraud Schemes
- Security Glossary
- SSL - Secure Socket Layer
- Telephone Fraud
- Voice over IP Easter Holiday Phishing Scams and Malware Campaigns US Tax Season Phishing Scams and Malware Campaigns
It is the Season to Guard Against Tax Scams
Ransomware on the Rise
Debit Card Robo Call Scam
Phishing Alert - Online Banking Password Change Email
Some individuals have reported receiving an email entitled "Change your Online Password" purporting to be from Support at Digital Insight.
Below is a copy of the fake email.
This notification is mailed to you concerning your online banking user password has been expired.
Create a new user password by following these steps:
1. Log into your online banking by our secure link for Expired Password and entering the temporary password below. Your temporary password is: vn#E
2. You will then be prompted to change your password.
This temporary password will expire in 24 hours.
This is the end of the fake email.
Steps to Take Now
- Do not click on the link in the email.
- Send a copy of the email to email@example.com.
- Do not forward the email to anyone else.
- Delete the email.