- Security Training, Education, and Awareness
- Enhanced Online Security
- ATM Safety
- Elder Abuse
- Email Fraud
- Grant Overpayment Fraud
- Identity Theft
- Link Shorteners - Tiny URLs
- Lottery Fraud Schemes
- Online Protection for Kids
- Online Transaction Security
- Other Fraud Schemes
- Security Glossary
- SSL - Secure Socket Layer
- Telephone Fraud
- Voice over IP US Tax Season Phishing Scams and Malware Campaigns
Phishing Alert - Online Banking Password Change Email
Some individuals have reported receiving an email entitled "Change your Online Password" purporting to be from Support at Digital Insight.
Below is a copy of the fake email.
This notification is mailed to you concerning your online banking user password has been expired.
Create a new user password by following these steps:
1. Log into your online banking by our secure link for Expired Password and entering the temporary password below. Your temporary password is: vn#E
2. You will then be prompted to change your password.
This temporary password will expire in 24 hours.
This is the end of the fake email.
Steps to Take Now
- Do not click on the link in the email.
- Send a copy of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not forward the email to anyone else.
- Delete the email.